1234

Thursday

two of my favorite things.

We are so lucky to have access to so many talented people filling their blogs with beautiful things. Around Valentines Day I was perusing the web in search of the perfect gift for my sweetheart. While doing so I stumbled across another amazing design site called Memento Designs. After searching through all of her incredible ideas, I saw a card she created for her significant other on their anniversary.

Now my guy loves personal, meaningful gifts and I knew that this would be something that he would absolutely love. So I searched my memories for the things that represent us as a couple and used her awesome idea to make my own personal 8x10 print! I think this would be a perfect father's day gift!



Every time Sam {my husband} sees this print hanging on our wall he tells me how much he loves it. Two of my favorite things: a happy husband and a beautiful home!!

x0x0 kyrsten

1 comment:

Mardee Rae said...

I love this! any hints on how one does this?