1234

Monday

quotable monday - ann m. dibb

Sometimes joy is found in something as small and simple as a homemade cream puff.


The idea that by
'small and simple things are great things brought to pass'
has been on my mind a lot lately. 


Last night, I decided to focus on doing small things each day to improve myself and accomplish my goals.  So, I sat down and wrote small and simple things I could easily do this week to bring more sunshine into my life {including writing three thank you cards, starting a gratitude journal, and sincerely complimenting a person about a unique skill or talent they have}.  When I felt satisfied with my "small and simple" list , I started to feel a little overwhelmed because it filled up the entire sheet of paper!

I found this ever-so-perfect quote by Ann M. Dibb, and decided to design a little reminder of the power and blessings behind these small and simple acts of kindness, strength, or love.


What small and simple things will you do this week?


love addie

No comments: